Building a stronger workforce for our region through education, partnerships, outreach, refresher classes and professional and workforce training.
Central Wyoming College's workforce development department is your business partner for improving performance, productivity, and profitability by developing effective leadership skills at all levels.
CWC's Workforce Development offers multiple programs including:
- Leadership and Management - custom design and delivery
- Workforce Training - Electrical Apprenticeship and continuing education
- Customized Training - custom design and delivery
- Health and Safety Training - industry based trainings and certifications
- Teacher Education - Wyoming PTSB continuing Education - over 100 approved online courses - click here
Meet our Professional Development Staff
Anne has experience providing local business with development services.
Certified trainer and facilitator Michael Cheek provides more than 50 competency-based training courses for leaders, workforce and customer providers.