Professor of Nursing
The best part of teaching is watching a nursing student grow into a fellow nurse--one with whom I would want to work.”
Anne has been a nurse for 20 years and a nurse educator for 13 years. Her work experience includes labor and delivery, postpartum, newborn nursery, hospice and medical surgical nursing. She has a doctorate in Educational Leadership and is a certified nurse educator.
She has a masters degree in Nursing and is a certified nurse educator. She has a doctorate in Educational Leadership and is a certified nurse educator.
- Associate Degree in Nursing from Central Wyoming College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Wyoming
- Master of Science in Nursing Education from the University of Wyoming
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership from American Sentinel University
Accomplishments and Certifications
- Certified Nurse Educator 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Member of Golden Key International
- Certified BLS CPR Instructor
- EFM Certified
- ACLS Certified
- NRP Certified
- PALS Certified
Why is CWC's nursing program unique?
CWC's nursing program is special because of the instructor and student ratio. Students have intensive support from the faculty and are taught evidence-based practice.