Career Services Liaison
Natasha is born and raised in Riverton, WY. In 2017, she became a certified health coach and focused on her coaching practice on autoimmune thyroid disease. She feels deeply connected to the journey of autoimmune health and is passionate about educating others. She is a research junkie and has always been fascinated with the human body and integrative medicine.
Natasha believes CWC is a key resource and collaborative partner for our community. Working at CWC gives her the opportunity to support students on their path to higher education and bridge those skills with our workforce partners. Helping students gain independence and find the resources they need to translate their education and training into meaningful employment is an incredibly rewarding experience. She enjoys connecting the diverse offerings of CWC with our community. Ultimately, CWC and our community partners create a win-win for higher education and economic development.
In her free time, Natasha loves spending time with her husband Gabe and their two kids, Paulina and Emery. They love raising them in Wyoming near family and friends. They like to travel, especially to Croatia to visit family and soak up the culture. She enjoys camping, hiking, hanging with their pets, and blogging. She craves the beach and is always yearning for a San Diego fix, her happy place!
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management (BS) University of Phoenix/San Diego (2003)
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) San Jose State University (2006)
- School Media Endorsement-San Jose State University (2007)
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC) Institute of Integrative Nutrition (2017)
- Lander Womentum Cohort (2020-2021)
- Technology in Education (TIE) (2018-2021)
- IIN Coaching Intensive Practicum (2021)
- IIN Advanced Hormone Health (2017)
- Nourish Wellness Center Autoimmune Summit-Sedona, AZ (2018)
- Cedar Sinai Medical Library-Los Angeles/Medical Reference Internship (2006)
- Diversa Biotechnology Corporation/Special Collections & Archives Intern-San Diego, CA (2005)
- San Diego Naval Medical Center/Medical Reference & Special Collections Internship (2005)
- San Diego Air & Space Museum/Archive Collections Internship (2004)