CWC will provide childcare assistance grants to eligible students in order to assist with the cost of childcare. The grant will be distributed as a one-time payment. The Wyoming Department of Family Services is the sponsoring agency for these grants.
Applications are open! APPLY TODAY
Who is Eligible?
- Students enrolled in a CWC degree or certificate program for the Spring of 2023.
- Citizens, non citizens, and international students
- Students enrolled in online, hybrid, or in person classes
- Experiencing one or more of the following due to childcare costs
- Reduced college course load
- Reduced credits earned in prior academic terms
- Risk or reduced credits in the upcoming academic term
- Childcare costs prohibitive
Not Eligible if you are
- Not enrolled in Spring 2023 semester
- Only enrolled in dual and/or concurrent courses
- Non degree seeking
- Only enrolled in life enrichment and/or professional development courses
- Students with no child care costs
- A full time benefited employee of CWC
|Child Age||Infant||Twos||Younger Preschool||Preschool / PreK|
|6 Weeks - 24 Months||24 -30 Months||2.5 - 3.4 Years||3.5 - 6 Years|
|2 or More Children||$6,000||$4,400||$4,200||$4,000|
Grant Proration Based on Enrollment Status
Grant awards are prorated based on student enrollment as follows:
- 100% for full-time status (FT), 12+ credits
- 75% for quarter-time status (QT), 9-11 credits
- 50% for half-time status (HT), 6-8 credits
- 25% for less than half-time status (LTHT), 1-5 credits
- Application available Aug 22, 2022
- Review of Applications will begin Aug 29, 2022
- Awarding to begin Sep 6, 2022
Please note that funding is limited! Awards will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as funding is available.
Whitney MartinezCounselor/Disability Services Coordinator
Whitney is here to offer counseling and wellness services to support mental health, wellness, and educational goals.