Professor of Nursing
The best part of teaching is watching a nursing student grow into a fellow nurse – one with whom I would want to work with.”
Anne has been a nurse since 1997. Her work experience includes labor and delivery, postpartum, newborn nursery, hospice, and medical-surgical nursing. She has a doctorate in educational leadership and is a certified nurse educator.
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Central Wyoming College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Wyoming
- Master of Science in Nursing Education, University of Wyoming
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership, American Sentinel University
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Member of Golden Key International
- National League for Nursing
- AHA Basic Life Support Instructor
- EFM Certified
- ACLS Certified
- NRP Certified
- PALS Certified
Why is CWC's nursing program unique?
The program at CWC is special because of the low student to faculty ratio. Students have intensive support from the faculty and are taught the evidence-based practice.