Application for Graduation
Students who are in the final semester of completing the published requirements for one or more Central certificates and/or degrees must submit a completed application for graduation.
In order to move you through the graduation process, the registrar will need a completed FREE application for graduation. This will ensure your preferences are honored for diploma name, address, attendance at the spring commencement ceremony should you choose to attend, and publication of your degree. PLEASE NOTE – An application is required whether or not you plan to attend the commencement ceremony.
You can complete the FREE Application for Graduation by going to the Rustler Central App in my Central. Click into the ‘Graduation Overview’ option and complete the application.
Application deadlines are as follows:
Fall 2019- October 15, 2019
Spring 2020 - March 1, 2020
Summer 2020 - July 15, 2020
2020 Graduation Parade
We are so excited to invite you to the 2020 Spring Commencement Parade!
- Faculty and Staff park in the Arts Center Parking Lot
- Observers and Family park in the Health and Science/Gym Parking Lots (please stay in vehicles for safety)
- Faculty stand along HWY 26 North End between Hill Street and Circle Drive
- Staff stand on Circle Drive - West side of the road on the sidewalk
- Faculty and Staff will be given some balloons and other party favors to wave at the graduates!
- The parade will run down Hill Street, along HWY 26 to Circle Drive, turning on Peck and around to Morfeld Ave. (See Map)
- Everyone must wear masks
- There will be no public restrooms available during, before, or after the parade
- Campus buildings will be closed
- John Gabrielsen will broadcast on 88.1 Rustler Radio during the parade, including messages recorded from the graduates.